Seasonal Sales Assistant
This job has been closed.
It’s almost the most exciting and busiest time of the year and to ensure we help our customers send a smile, we’re recruiting for Seasonal Sales Assistants across all of our stores on fixed-term contracts.
Our Seasonal Sales Assistants are key to our success, ensuring we meet our customers’ needs and, help them celebrate their life moments.
Location: Aldershot Unit 30
Contracted Hours Available: Various
Fixed-Term Contract: Ending no later than 3rd January 2022.
With all the excitement this time of the year brings and the wonderful celebrations our customers shop for, it can get really busy in our stores, therefore you need to be able to manage multiple tasks, but don’t worry, you’ll have lots of support and fun along the way.
Duties will include;
- Providing excellent customer service at all times helping each customer celebrate their life’s moments
- Processing all sales politely, efficiently, and accurately whilst up-selling and engaging with customers on the sales floor and tills
- Merchandising products across the shop floor
- Unloading and unpacking deliveries when required
- Assisting with stock takes, which may include working outside the store’s normal opening hours
- Working proactively as a team and supporting colleagues across all areas
- Ensuring customers feel welcomed, supported with their needs, and leave having had a great in-store experience
The Ideal Candidate
Retail experience is not essential. We look for diverse, friendly, and approachable people with great communications skills and a passion for delivering exceptional customer service. You’ll be our customer's first point of contact in store after all.
The role requires someone who can work at a fast pace whilst multitasking and embracing change
We want to support a work/life balance, therefore don’t worry if you’re not available all hours of the day – just tell us when you’re available to work and across which locations.
About The Company
Welcome to Card Factory - and your opportunity to be part of our family.
Card Factory is the UK’s leading specialist retailer of greetings cards, dressings, and gifts with over one thousand stores across the UK and Ireland. As well as being a progressive, exciting and friendly company, we reward our people’s commitment and determination. What’s more, we treat people fairly whilst adapting our style to get the best from them. With an open and approachable culture, we engage, motivate and inspire our teams at every level encouraging people to contribute to the business at every level.
What’s in it for you?
- Advanced – allowing you to access some of your earned salary after your first week of employment
- Employee Benefits Platform, Mycardfactory offering discounts on;
- Grocery shopping
- Gym membership
- Cinema tickets
- Car leasing
- Mobile phone contracts and loads more!
- 28 day’s holiday, including bank holidays pro rata
- Workplace Pension
- Card Factory Foundation (our charity)
- Excellent development opportunities
- Working hours & shift patterns to suit yours and our store needs
*We advise applying early to avoid disappointment as applications will be reviewed regularly. We reserve the right to close this vacancy once sufficient applications have been received.
**Please note due to insurance purposes candidates have to be over the age of 16 to work at Card Factory.
*** If you would like to be considered for other locations please state this in your application