Seasonal Sales Assistant
This job has been closed.
It’s the best and busiest time of the year again, and we need plenty of helpers in our stores to ensure we deliver for Christmas at Card Factory!
We are recruiting for Santa's helpers in our Grimsby store.
The pace is fast, our standards are high and we’re proud of it, we lead the way after all! It can get really busy in our stores, therefore our helpers need to be able to manage lots of customers, busy tills and juggling multiple tasks. But don’t worry, you’ll have lots of fun along the way!
- Provide excellent customer service at all times to help each customer celebrate their life’s moments
- Process all sales politely, efficiently and accurately whilst up-selling on till products
- Price and merchandise stock and products correctly
- To work with the team unloading and unpacking the deliveries
- To assist with stock takes, which may include working outside the store’s normal opening hours
The Ideal Candidate
- Are you passionate about helping Customers?
- Do you want to do the best job you can every day?
- Are you a grafter and prepared to work hard?
- Do you love working as part of a team?
If your answers to these questions is yes, then click apply now!
About The Company
What will our little helpers receive in return for all their hard work?
- Working hours which work for both you and the store!
- Colleague in store Discount to ensure you have everything wrapped up for Christmas yourselves!
- Save money at hundreds of high street retailers through our staff discount website; MyCardFactory!
- Potential for career progression and a permanent contract!
- Work for a Company that has raised over £5 million for Macmillan, and supports other charities including; British Heart Foundation, Alzheimer’s Society & NSPCC.
- Flexible shift patterns!
- A fun and busy environment!
- Work alongside likeminded people and a Company that cares about their employees!