Email Marketing Executive
This job has been closed.
A rare opportunity to join a dynamic, energetic commercial team trading one of the UK’s leading online personalised gifting websites.
Getting Personal is part of the Card Factory Group, based in Wakefield. Launched in 2005 with a pioneering personalised calendar, the brand has enjoyed substantial growth and now offers over 10,000 personalised products across a variety of categories. With over 3m customers on file, CRM is a key focus of the business.
Why not join our fantastic GettingPersonal.co.uk team as Email Marketing Executive. This position will be Wakefield and home base.
This role will be responsible for the day-to-day planning and execution of email campaigns with a view to increasing customer retention and spend rates. Reporting into the CRM & Email Manager.
- Create a schedule of email campaigns that align with the marketing plan created by the CRM Manager;
- Initiate engaging email content and suggest new ways to present content;
- Brief, test and deploy newsletter emails, ensuring all emails are on brand and delivered on time;
- Write copy for email subject lines and content;
- Understand customer segmentation and ensure all customers receive the correct contacts and messaging based on segment and position in the customer life cycle;
- Use a data-driven approach to make decisions on product and audience selection for email campaigns;
- Liaise closely with the buying team to showcase new products and collections;
- Work with the CRM Manager to create and implement test strategies for subject lines, content, offers, timing, etc;
- Analyse email performance and create reports for weekly trading meetings;
- Monitor competitor email activity and keep up-to-date with the latest email trends, best practices and technology;
- Support the CRM Manager on the wider CRM strategy including ad-hoc retention projects
The Ideal Candidate
- Have at least 1-year experience in a similar role;
- Experience using ESPs, preferably Dot Digital;
- Experience using FastStats would be advantageous;
- Have a commercial mindset;
- Experience in data mining and segmentation;
- Copywriting experience;
- Be organised and able to work well under pressure to deliver on time;
- You are a highly analytical individual.
About The Company
This is an exciting role with genuine prospects for the right candidate. If this role describes you and your career aspirations, click apply now.
You can visit Getting Personal’s website at https://www.gettingpersonal.co.uk/
Visit Getting Personal's Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/gettingpersonal/
For any questions email: firstname.lastname@example.org (we do not accept CVs/Applications via email)
We reserve the right to close this vacancy once sufficient suitable applications have been received. We advise applying early to avoid disappointment as applications will be reviewed regularly.
No agencies please.