Digital Marketing Manager
The job has expired.
Card Factory is the UK’s leading specialist retailer of greeting cards, dressings, and gifts. In 2020 we launch our exciting 5-year business strategy including our vision of becoming an Omni-channel retailer, enabling our customers to shop online, on the move through our apps, or collect in-store. This strategy sees a significant investment in our Digital team and the technology to enables our customer ambition. We are looking for talent across digital marketing, digital trading, UX, Design, Data, and Insight, digital development, and change. If you are passionate about all aspects of digital, looking for a new challenge, and build an exciting experience for our customers, now is the time to join the Card Factory family.
We have a fantastic new Digital Marketing Manager role in our new customer retention team. You will shape, plan, execute and measure best-in-class retention campaigns across multiple channels to drive engagement and retention of our customer base. You will collaboratively work closely with our content, trading, marketing, and development teams, to ensure a seamless journey, customer experience, and conversion.
- Define, implement, manage and optimise customer campaigns within a framework of intelligent segmentation and across existing and new communication channels e.g. email (trigger/automated/campaign), push notifications, in-app and instant messaging, SMS, etc.
- Responsible for the email marketing process, including end-to-end management & co-ordination from planning to briefing design & content teams, through to email build, sending using our ESP, and reporting
- Defining segments through rigorous a test and learn approach, whilst growing trigger campaigns and programme revenues
- Forecasting revenue targets by campaign and period to ensure strategic business and commercial objectives are met including CTR, CTO, & CVR KPI’s
- Work with our data and technology partner’s relationship, ensuring the technology is being used to its full potential
- Lead cyclical feedback meetings sharing best practices & knowledge across internal teams, including design, content, and merchandising, to ensure that email performance is continuously optimised
- Deliver weekly, monthly, quarterly, and ad hoc reports highlighting achievements, insights, and lessons learned to inform & execute an ongoing email testing plan to further drive performance improvement, covering subject lines, content, layout, and segmentation
- Keeping up-to-date with wider digital media trends and developments, bringing fresh ideas to the business
The Ideal Candidate
- Prior experience building and managing customer retention/loyalty programme
- Strong hands-on channel management (email, push, direct marketing, SMS)
- Data-driven and decision making
- Creative eye for detail (imagery, copy, style-guide)
- Good judgement and confident decision-maker
- Strong communicator; selling an idea, internally and externally
- Resilient and organised
- Sense of humour
About The Company
In return we offer a wide range of benefits to support your physical, mental and financial wellbeing.
- 33 days annual leave entitlement (inc public / bank holidays)
- Save as you Earn scheme
- 15% Staff Discount
- Discounted Gym Memberships
- O2 open mobile contracts
- Salary Finance
- Discounted Car Leasing
- Employee Care
- Flex My Day
- Card Factory Foundation
- MyCardFactory App: discounts at leading retailers
This is an exciting role with genuine prospects for the right candidate. If this role describes you and your career aspirations, click apply now.
For any questions email: email@example.com (we do not accept CVs/Applications via email)
We reserve the right to close this vacancy once sufficient suitable applications have been received. We advise applying early to avoid disappointment as applications will be reviewed regularly.
No agencies please.